Wednesday, July 15, 2009

i am sick..BOOO:(

Not sick as in SWINE FLU sick..just vomiting and not eating. Which sucks cause i love food:(

So on Monday I called my mum from school to ask her to pick me up cause im vomiting .

This is what she said.."DID YOU HAVE SEX?"

And i was like "NO MA NO, JUST COME AND PICK ME UP"

so yeah.

then the next day, her theory for me vomiting for no reason is because i am not prepared for my trials(which is true:P) that i am vomiting because of fear.:O

And no i dont think i'll vomit because im not ready for an exam, i'll just not care and pray for the best.That's what i do all the time:)

so today, her theory for me not eating is....I am mentally unstable. Seriously where does she come up with all this stuff?

i still feel sick and i want to puke. Another reason for me NEVER wanting to get pregnant.

My next post should be about Jo's party at REDBOX the Gardens. But im not sure yet


paiher

No comments: